Faith Direct enables parishioners to make your Church contributions through either direct debit from your checking/savings account or through your credit/debit card. No more writing checks or searching for envelopes on the way out the door! Now you can apply the convenience of direct debit to your parish offerings in much the same way as you may now use it to make your mortgage, car or tuition payments. To register for eGiving today, please click below. St. Pius X parish code is MD712.
Our parish code is MD712
WHY FAITH DIRECT?
The Faith Direct program gives you:
- A convenient and consistent way to support St. Pius X by electing to use direct debit from your bank or credit card account.
- The opportunity to support our parish even if you are absent from Mass for travel or illness.
- A solution to a situation I know many families face on their way to Mass: where did I put my envelopes?!
With the support of the parish finance council, we have selected the Faith Direct program for many reasons, including:
- For 10 years, Faith Direct has worked with hundreds of Catholic parishes throughout the United States and is recognized as the leading eGiving program.
- Faith Direct provides the critical third party security needed for this new way of parish support: this limits the liability for our parish and keeps your information in secure hands.
How does it work?
- You can visit faithdirect.net and enroll securely online. Our Parish code is MD712.
- You can elect to have your specified bank or credit card account debited on either the 4th or 15th of the month for both offertory and any second collections you support.
For Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2016,
for the period July 2015 to June 2016: CLICK HERE